Thursday, June 18, 2015

Say whaaaat?! Nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!

Well this is cool! A huge thanks to the gorgeous blogger Gabrielle from The Gift of Gab for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! For those who don't know (*cough* me), there are rules...

-You thank and link the person who nominated you in your blog (duh)

-Nominate 15 bloggers you love, read regularly, just discovered etc. and link them of course

- Tell 7 things about yourself!


Here is my list of 15 bloggers (in no particular order) I nominee because I think their blogs are the bomb.com:

1. A Girl, Obsessed 

2. Love, Krista

3. All That Shimmers

4. Plain Sarah Jayne 

5. Dorthea Beauty

6. Chloe Reed

7. Aim In The Game

8. Danielle's Beauty Blog

9. The Sunday Girl

10. Simple Beauty Chatter

11. Geek and Chic

12. A Beauty Moment

13. Musings Of A Muse

14. Nouveau Cheap 

15. Making Up The Midwest

Now, for the 7 things about myself.

1. I live for Shark Week every August

2. I am a Gemini (but introverted, so strange)

3. Love Corgis!

4. Obsessed with Harry Potter

5. I am a quarter Vietnamese

6. I can't whistle for the life of me

7. Broad City is my jam

Who did you nominate!? And don't forget to check out these blogs I just mentioned! 

4 comments:

  1. i was awarded for this award but i cant find the person who nominated me :(


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! But that's awesome you were nominated too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! So sweet of you. :)

    xo Mandy | A Girl, Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik