Friday, July 3, 2015

My Favorite Mauve-Nude Lipsticks a.k.a The 'Kylie Jenner' Lip

I don't think anyone's lips have been more talked about than Kylie Jenner's'. I mean MAC Whirl lip liner is basically a legend now that everyone who goes into MAC searches for and comes out empty handed. Luckily, they just released Whirl lip liner in a matte lipstick form which I'm sure will be sold out in a heartbeat. Whether you dig it or not, it's insanely popular at the moment. I can totally see why; it's one of my favorite lip colors to wear and is my favorite type of nude. I gathered up some of my favorites, mostly drugstore, nude-mauve lipsticks to share with you all!


Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Lumiere

Nyx Round Case Lipstick in Thalia

Maybelline Creamy Matte in Touch of Spice

Nyx High Voltage Lipstick in Flutter Kiss

Milani Color Statement Moisture Matte in Matte Naked

Nyx Matte in Whipped Caviar 

MAC Lipstick in  Faux (satin)

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry 

A majority of my favorites are mattes, with only two being being a satin or glossy finish. What can I say? I've been on the matte train lately and can't seem to find the exit. 


Touch of Spice and Sultry are more on the red side of mauve-brown (they look much redder in pictures), while Matte Naked leans more brown nude. Faux is also a hair lighter and pinker than the others. Lumiere and Whipped Caviar are a darker mauve-pink brown that I absolutely adore. Personally, I think all of these are gorgeous colors and are of great quality. If you are looking for a 'Kylie' lip color that will suit your taste and skin tone, try out one of these! 


What are your favorite mauve-nude lipsticks?!

xoxo

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. The revlon lippies are amazing for staying power!

    Lauren x | http://laurenselwood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! They are among my favorites and I have quite a few... lol

      Delete
  2. This is such a helpful post. I really love Sultry and Whipped Caviar.
    My favorite mauve-nude lip combo right now is using Lancome's Le Lipstique LipColoring stick in Natural Mauve paired with my NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's helpful! Oooohhh that combo sounds amazing and luxurious! :)

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik