Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ipsy Bag July 2015 #SummerLovin'

I actually have had my Ipsy bag for a while now, but was missing a sample so I wanted to wait to get it before I did this post. This gave me plenty of time to try out a few of the products, and needless to say some of the products are AMAZING. 


The bag this month is also pretty cute, and is sort of like a canvas material that feels sturdy and well made. In this bag I got a sample of the Coolway Beachy Salt Spray, Bare Republic Natural Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen in SPF 30, Tarte Park Ave. Princess Bronzer, full-size BellaPierre Lipstick in the shade P.I.N.K. and full-size OFRA Highlighter/Eyeshadow in Bliss.

*SPOILER ALERT* I loved pretty much everything. I've gotten SO many salt sprays though over the past few months that I probably will pass this one on. Plus, I don't really use them because they just make my naturally wavy/curly hair more frizzy. I will definitely use the tinted sunscreen though for protecting my face and giving a slight bit of coverage for those days I'm out lounging in the sun.

I was beyond excited to get the Tarte Park Ave. Princess Bronzer though! I've always wanted to try it since everyone raves about it, and I have to say I might have to go out and buy the full size of it once I use this one up. It's a nice texture with good pigmentation and has a subtle golden-bronze sheen to it. I've used it pretty much everyday since I got it and I just love it. The packaging for this sample is so luxurious too!



The Bellapierre Lipstick is really creamy and in a surprisingly wearable pink shade. I don't typically wear this type of pink, but I'm excited to try it out. 


Lastly, the OFRA Highlighter/Eyeshadow in Bliss. Mother of God. It's a stunning metallic peachy champagne shade that is absolutely beautiful on the eyes and cheeks! I have to force myself to not just use this every single day. It's buttery smooth, pigmented as hell, and is a huge pan to boot. What's not to love? I'm going to see if OFRA has different shades because I need more in my life. 



That's what is in my bag this month! What did you get? Any hits or misses? 

xoxo

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I was so happy to have gotten the Tarte Park Ave bronzer, too! I was in Sephora a few weeks ago and ALMOST picked it up, but got the NARS Tahitian bronzer instead... This little sample size is perfect to try before I commit to the full product!


    www.that-girl-in-nyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard about this bronzer forever and I finally get to try it! How's the NARS Tahitian bronzer?!

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik