Thursday, October 29, 2015

Easy Halloween Look

Halloween is almost upon us, so I decided to throw together a super quick makeup look that's Halloween themed! It's perfect for those wanting to get into the spirit of the day but aren't looking to dress up or haven't yet scrambled to put together a costume. I literally just layered on different eyeshadow, put on a different lipstick and touched up my blush that I already had on from work. It only took like 5 minutes.


I went with the classic purple and orange theme! I blended a dark, matte purple eye shadow in my crease and outer v and touched up my lid shade, a metallic copper penny color called Game Face from Colour Pop. I also added purple eyeliner (I used Urban Decay VooDoo but any purple liner will do) and smudged it out on my lower lash line with a bit of mascara on my lower lashes.


Threw on my Revlon Matte Lip Balm in Shameless, a wonderful purple color and touched up my blush using NYX Powder Blush in Bordeaux. Voila! Super easy, simple and can be layered upon existing makeup; perfect for transitioning from day to night.


I'm so excited for Halloween; I'm going as the female version of Harry Potter and my friend is going as Hermione! I will be Harry Potter: The Boy-Girl Who Lived. I'm stoked. 

What are your plans for Halloween? Got a kick ass costume or makeup look planned? Tell me the deets below!

xoxo

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik