Saturday, October 17, 2015

October 2015 Birchbox Unboxing!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and in honor of this Birchbox is raising money and awareness for breast cancer research. It's only fitting that this months box is pink and has a beautiful wood grain pattern. Go Birchbox! Let's take a look at what I got!


I received a deluxe sample of Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo and a sample of the matching LOVE Conditioner! I've tried a few products by Davine and I've loved them, so I'm stoked to try these out. I just wished the big bottle was the conditioner...


COOL A PERFUME SAMPLE. Not. This one by Etat Libre d'Orange will go great with my other samples that are sitting in a pile in my vanity. It smells like very perfume-y orange, which isn't bad but I just never use these samples. The Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate on the other hand, I'm happy to try out! I've heard great things about this serum that helps defend against aging and brightens skin. Sweet!


Two makeup samples I got is the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara and the Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Pearl Bay Invasion Highlighter in #2 Pink Baby Clam. The mascara has a curved wand which I like, but I've heard mixed reviews on Eyeko products so we'll see how this is. The highlighting cream is GORGEOUS; a pink-gold highlight that goes a very long way. It's blends like a dream too.



Birchbox has surprised me this month! I'm liking everything at first glance (minus the perfume)! 


What did you like from your Birchbox this month?

xoxo

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. I got the Shiseido product in another beauty box a few months ago and have been using it sparingly as it's so lovely!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm going to try to use it as little as I can!

      Delete
  2. Omg I would die for The Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate unfortunately its still too expensive for me :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, so it's great I got a sample!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik