Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 2015 Boxycharm Unboxing! #FacesOfTheMoon

I've seen sneak peeks for this box, and got super pumped for a few items! This months theme is Faces Of The Moon, an interesting spin on Halloween. Let's just dig right in!



Everything is black this month, giving it a very dark yet sleek feel. Immediately I'm excited about the Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish in Bone Yard ($12), a dark grey. I love grey nail polish and this looks like a good one! I can always count on Boxycharm for great nail polishes.


I actually just tried this Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask ($64) this week, and I really like it! It kind of stings at first, but my skin is breaking out like crazy so that might be why. It's pretty thick, almost oatmeal like in texture and takes a loooong time to dry. It's a great luxury mask to put on when you want to relax!


Aaaaaand a black eyeliner. BOOOOO. This Lord & Berry Line/Shade Eyeliner in Black ($18) is really smooth and pigmented for a wooden pencil though. I'm just not excited about getting eyeliner, especially when I get one like twice a month. The Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara ($24) I tried this morning, and I liked it! It's a huge wand, but surprisingly usable and does add decent volume.



The last item in my box is a Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain in Coral ($19). I'm a little iffy on this one just because I'm not a cream blush person. It seems creamy and pigmented enough, and is a gorgeous coral color. I'll give it a shot though! 



That concludes this months round of subscription boxes! I loved the nail polish, mask and mascara this month.



What were your faves?

xoxo

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik