Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016 Favorites

It's time for another round up of products I've been loving in the month of April, and most of them are actually newer products I've picked up some what recently that I can't stop using!

Let's take a looksy...


I just HAD to pick up the new Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronze that everyone has been raving about recently, and I can see why it's been so hyped. For one, the packaging is always on point from Physicians Formula and this bronzer is no exception. The product itself is a matte, neutral powder that is pretty light yet pigmented and really blendable. Perfect for fairer girls who have problems finding a bronzer that isn't muddy, orange or too dark. Plus, the coconut/pina colada scent is so amazing that I find myself wanting to use it just to smell it every morning! I've also been gravitating towards my Essie Nail Polish in Off Tropic, a dark green, that recently came out in the new summer collection. I love green polishes, and this one is dark and sophisticated looking which is a nice change of pace from the typical lighter and brighter spring/summer colors.


I also picked up one of the new NYX Ombre Blushes in Mauve and got an Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar that was on mega sale at Ulta. This blush is the perfect blend of mauve, purple and rosy tones that looks absolutely gorgeous on the skin. I keep picking this one out of my blush collection almost everyday since I got it I love it so much! The lipstick is a fabulous pinky mauve shade that has amazing pigmentation and the right amount of shine; perfect as an everyday nude. 


Lastly, I have some oldies but goodies that I've been using a lot through April, and they are the Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki and Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. The bronzer isn't a bronzer obviously, but a beautiful golden highlight that leaves a glowy sheen on the cheeks with no chunks of glitter. The lip butter is basically a sheerer version of the UD Lipstick in Liar, and is great for days when I'm not feeling a full-blown lipstick but more of just a wash of color.


Top: Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Bottom: UD Liar
Top to bottom: Tiki, Butter Bronzer, Nyx Mauve

What were your favorites this month?

xoxo

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik