Saturday, April 9, 2016

Products I Used Up #5

I'm a little behind on getting this post up, but better late than never right? I'm particularly stoked about some products I finished because I'm a weirdo who actually loves finishing a product. There is something so satisfying about it! Plus, it's an excuse to buy something new. :) Anyways, let's see my March empties!

Last month I finished my Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask, Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Hair Oil, and a sample of the Embroylisse Laite-Creme Concentre Moisturizer. I love love love this mask because it's super exfoliating without being too harsh. I like using it as a scrub instead of a mask, and leaves my skin looking fresh, smooth and clear. I'm currently using a different scrub and I'm missing this one dearly.

 I've had this argan hair oil for YEARS, and I finally finished it! I use it sparingly when I feel my hair needs extra moisture and to help tame frizz. I liked it, and might repurchase it again after I get through some others I have.

I actually really liked this moisturizer I got in a Birchbox! It was a nice moisturizer that wasn't too heavy and even helped prime my face for makeup. I might look into the full size version of this!

When it comes to finishing makeup products, I feel particularly proud of myself because it hardly ever happens. I've been working on my Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Bronzer in Light and Wet n' Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana for what feels like forever. Physicians Formula does bronzer so well, and this glow pearls bronzer was the second one I bought because I liked it so much. It looks super shimmery when it's new, but once you scrape off the annoying glitter over spray it's a beautiful satin finish bronzer that doesn't look orange or muddy. It's one of my all-time favorites!

 I am also in love with Reserve Your Cabana as an everyday highlighter because it's more subtle and work appropriate. My skin looks naturally glowy and beautiful when I use this! It's super affordable  Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder dupe and lasts a really long time since it's a giant pan.

I also used up a Skindinavia Oil-Control Finish Spray, one of my favorite setting sprays. It controls my shine and locks in my makeup all day wonderfully. I order it from the Skinidinavia website and they almost always have free shipping and sales.


What did you use up in March?

xoxo

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik