Saturday, March 5, 2016

Products I've Used Up #4

Daaaammmnn Jessica... back at it again with another empties post! That #DamnDaniel video just lights up my life in a ridiculous, stupid way. Anyways, I have another round of products that I finished this month to share with you all and share my thoughts on them!

Enjoy!


I finished 2 hair staples, my John Freida Frizz Ease Dream Curls Spray and Macadamia Oil Flawless Cleansing Conditioner. I'm always repurchasing these two! The curl spray helps define my looser waves/curls and protects from heat at the same time. The cleansing conditioner is great for in between shampoos, is very moisturizing and cuts down on blow dry time!

The Catwalk Curlesque Strong Hold Mousse I got on sale at Ulta for, I'm not kidding, $1.97 when it's usually $19. My mind was blown, and kept asking the lady at the register if that was right, and surely it was. It's a pretty good, strong hold mousse that locks in my curls, but I probably won't repurchase again since it's usually so expensive. As for the Silk 18 Conditioner from Maple Holistics, I was sent it for my consideration and it's just an okay condition with nothing super special about it.



On to makeup!

My tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara is pretty much gone, so I decided to just toss it. I like it, but I bought it because it was half price online during a sale. I don't like spending more than $10 on mascara since the drugstore does it so well. Sadly, my tiny sample of benefit Gimme Brow is empty. I loved this product for filling in my brows quickly because of the tiny brush and fiber formula. it definitely is on my wishlist to get the full size! I also finished my Nyx Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe, which I've really loved up until discovering the L'Oreal Brow Stylist. It's more on the waxy side and comes in a variety of shades. If I can't find the Brow Stylist, this is my second favorite.

 Lastly, I squeezed out the rest of my L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 102 Shell Beige, an oily skin girls dream. It's got great coverage and helps my skin look flawless ALL DAY with minimal shine. However, their color selection is not that great for lighter skinned gals because the lightest shades are pretty pink toned that look a tiny bit off with my yellow/neutral undertones. But I do love this foundation regardless and it mixes well with other foundations.


What did you use up this month?

xoxo

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing, you finished an entire bottle of foundation! It takes me forever to finish a bottle!


    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this one took me months to use up, I just finally finished this!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to be so upset when I finish my L'oreal foundation!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik