Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fresh Beauty Blenders and Liquid Cleanser

I recently ordered the double pack of Beauty Blenders online at Amazon and the one I ordered came with the liquid cleanser which I'm eager to try out. I LOVE my Beauty Blender, it's the only thing I use to apply my foundation now. It is so easy to use and leaves the most beautiful finish on the skin that looks natural and not cakey. 

However they do cost a pretty penny, with each sponge being almost 20 bucks .Booo. I'm not gonna lie, it took me a good while before I convinced myself to fork over the money for a little sponge... But I'm so glad I did. Totally worth it for me. 
A good alternative I've found that I like a lot if I'm not feeling like dropping the money on this is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which retails for about 6 bucks. 

I'm interested to see if the official Beauty Blender Cleanser is any better than the good ol' fashion dish soap I currently use because it also is quite expensive, which I think is about 15 or so dollars. I try to clean mine everyday but the stains that my make up leaves behind drives me absolutely crazy... I've literally washed my sponges so hard trying to clean them I've ripped them on multiple occasions. Oops. Needless to say I'm not as gentle as I should be on them and replace my sponges every few months or so, which is recommended anyways to prevent bacteria build up.
If you are thinking about taking the plunge (which you should), the double packs are the best deal. Especially if you order them on Amazon where they usually have package deals with cleansers too and free shipping if you have Amazon Prime. Two Beauty Blenders and the cleanser was only $30 compared to the $20 per sponge.

Let me know in the comments your thoughts on the Beauty Blender or if you've tried the cleansers before! I'd love to know a cleaning method that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik