Thursday, March 26, 2015

March Boxycharm Unboxing!

Finally got my Boxycharm today, and I could not be more stoked. The theme is Lucky Charm; let's take a look inside...

Inside: 

Travel size Oscar Blandi dry styling heat protecting spray, $11.00

Ofra black eyeliner, $13.00

LVX Nail Lacquer in Mynt, $16.00

Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Charmed, $24.00

Previse Nutrify Skin Type 1-6 Universal Tonic, $48.00

And 20% Tarte products!

At $21 a month, it's such a bargain for mostly full size beauty products. I have no idea how they make money honestly! I'm most excited for the Tarte lip tint, the nail polish and the skin serum that's a whopping $48 a bottle supposedly. Holy cow. I'll be trying that tonight!
(The pictures don't do the colors justice but camera died and I had to use my iPhone. Grrr.)
LVX Nail Lacquer in Mynt
     LOVING the mint color, so trendy for spring. And Charmed is a beautiful, bright pink that has a minty scent on the lips.     
Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Charmed
   

       
I'm a little disappointed that the Oscar Blandi hair product I got was a heat protectant and not a dry shampoo, but that's okay. The Ofra eyeliner is also nice, but I have a million eyeliners already since I feel like I get one in every subscription box.

I'd say this months box was not bad! Tell me your thoughts on it and share what you've loved/hated in your box in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik