Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ipsy Bag March 2015

Woohoo! I love getting my subscription boxes/bags! I got my Ipsy bag for the month of March a few days ago and I'm eagerly awaiting my BoxyCharm box. This months theme is Floral Fantasy:

Includes: Acure day cream, NYX Butter lipstick, Pur-Lisse pur-delicate gentle soymilk cleanser and makeup remover, Bottom row: Vintage by Jessica Liebskind illuminating face highlighter, and Evelyin Iona Cosmetics concealer.

I was especially psyched about getting the full size NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops. In the tube and swatch it looks like a pretty dark reddish mauve color, but on my lips it'
s a beautiful "my lips but better" mauve- brown shade.

 


I am familiar with the brand Pur-Lisse from previous bags, and I am excited to try it out! The highlighter looks pretty enough in the swatch, but I'll see how it looks on my skin.

The concealer is just meh for me because the consistency is pretty thin when I was expecting something thicker.

As for the Acura day cream... I'm pretty stocked on moisturizers so I'll probably end up giving it to my mom or sister. Overall this months bag was good. My favorite would be the lipstick because it is such an everyday shade for me and super wearable. The bag itself is one of my favorites too. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik