Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Ipsy Bag 2015 #BeautifullyBohemian

When I opened my Ipsy bag this month I was immediately in love with the bag. SO CUTE. This months theme is Beautifully Bohemian, in honor of festival season I imagine.

Let's take a look in what's inside:


I received what looks like a full size Hikari blush in Tango, an oval concealer brush from Crown Brush, Nude Dude eye shadow sample in the shade Fit, Mica Beauty Cosmetics eye primer and Mullien & Sparrow Mini Lip and Cheek Tint.

So far I am in love with ALL the products I got. This might be the best bag yet!


The Mica eye primer is a very dry formula. Like desert dry. But I prefer drier eye primers and bases to wetter ones. I find they set a lot better and tend to have better staying power for my eyeshadow. I used it today and it worked really well at concealing any weird veins on my eye lids and keeping my shadows in place all day.


I actually used this Crown Oval Concealer brush with the Mica eye primer! I prefer to use brushes with potted products so I don't have to stick my finger in and get a bunch of product under my nails.

High maintenance, I know.


Oh man this blush from Hikari in Tango is BRIGHT! I love it though. It's silky smooth, has good pigmentation and is a beautiful neon pink coral color.


It's funny that I got a sample from the Nude Dude palette from the Balm because I was thinking of ordering the full palette! I got the shade in Fit, and it's a shimmery bronze copper, which is pretty much my go to shade for my whole lid. Like all products from the Balm, the packaging is fantastic and so damn cute. The Nude Dude palette is sequel to the Nude 'Tude palette which I also own. The quality of these shadows are great and blend like a dream, but I have found that they do kick up a bunch of powder.


The Lip and Cheek Tint from Mullien & Sparrow is in a cute mini tin, and has a faint citrus smell. It's a nice lip balm to throw in my purse or overnight bag for sure. It looks really dark in the tin but leaves a nice sheer, almost peachy pink tint to the lips.
I wouldn't ever use this on my cheeks though, it's pretty much just a lip balm.

This months bag was kick ass! You jelly?! I'm extremely happy with what I got. If you don't have Ipsy, it's only $10 a month for a cute bag and 4-5 beauty samples with usually one full size product inside.

What did you get in your bag? Do tell in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. This blush is gorgeous. Love that shade. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik