Sunday, February 14, 2016

Birchbox February 2016 Unboxing!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Whether your spending it with your significant other, having a Galentine's night out, or using the day to treat yo' self, I hope you're having a good time! As usual, I got my February Birchbox, and I am OBSESSED with the box this month. Let's see if I love the items inside just as much!


I have so many cute boxes saved up now that I don't know what to do with them, but they are just too pretty to toss!

This month I received samples of...

Whish Renewing Mud Mask

ModelCo Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner

Corioliss Argan Conditioning Mask

Cathrine Malandrino Romance de Provence Perfume

Arrow Revive Cooling Cheek Tint in Berry Flush


Not too shabby! I love when they incorporate a skin care item, hair care, makeup, etc and touch on all the bases. I love trying new masks and scrubs, so I'm stoked about the Whish Mud Mask! Hair masks are always nice to have on hand, especially travel size ones that I can easily take with me on trips, so I'm happy about getting this Argan Hair Mask.

Funny enough, I already have the full-size version of the ModelCo Lip Liner so I'm going to pass this one along. It's a gorgeous, everyday nude color that pairs well with literally everything. I'm not really feeling the Revive Cheek Tint just because I don't really like using cream/gel blushes, and this one seems extra "wet," probably because it is a gel formula. It's very pigmented, but when I blended it into my skin it almost disappeared entirely, barely leaving any color. The good thing is that it can be blended out, unlike other stains where they dry quickly, leaving you to blend it out perfectly in .0001 seconds or risk having lines/dots on your cheeks all day.


... and you all know how I feel about perfume samples. Pretty much useless for me. ARGH.



That wasn't the best box I've gotten, but it wasn't bad at all! What did you get in your box?

xoxo

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik