Saturday, February 20, 2016

Ipsy February 2016 Unboxing! Pretty In #IpsyPink

My Ipsy is here! And of course, this month has a cute Valentine's Day theme bag. Cute! Let's take a look at what's inside my Febraury Ipsy bag!

I received...

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Margaret Dabbs London Miniature Crystal Nail File

Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada

VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Sparkling Lip Gloss in Pink Sequin

Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil


I already have a Trust Fund polish that I love, so I'm happy to welcome another one in a pretty pink shade! I love that everyone got a sample of the new Smashbox Primer Oil, but since I already have combo/oily skin I'm a little weary of putting this on my face. It certainly feels like an oil on the back of my hand, but girls with dry skin would love this I'm sure!

Fun fact: I HATE filing my nails with a fiery passion. I cringe every time I get a manicure and they bring out the file, so I will not be using this file haha. But this one seems like a really nice, quality file.

Top: VINTAGE lip gloss
Bottom: Naked Cosmetics pigment
The VINTAGE lip gloss would make a perfect center of the lip highlight since it has quite a bit of sparkle. As for the Naked Cosmetics pigment, it's a lovely earthy, bronze color but pigments and loose powders are just so messy. Every time I opened this up, pigment went EVERYWHERE and the packaging is pretty bulky.

This month was kind of a wash for me; I wasn't a fan of some of the products and I won't get most use out of them. *Sigh*. Love the polish though!

What did you get in your Ipsy?!

xoxo

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. That pigment is lovely, I'd use that on a gold/bronze smokey eye!
    www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik