Sunday, February 7, 2016

Products I've Used Up #3

I'm at it again with some more empties from the month of January! This month I've been in a cleaning and organizing mode, getting rid of clothes, makeup, etc. that I no longer use. I definitely focused on trying to use up makeup products I've had for a while too. Here is what I finished this month!


I sadly went through all of my samples of serums I got from my subscription boxes, so hopefully I get more this month! My favorite was the Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum because it felt super nice on my skin and left it feeling hydrating. I also used the Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum which was pretty good, and the Skin&Co Roma Sicilian Light Brightening Serum, which wasn't my fave because it almost felt gritty to me.


I also went through a bottle of the Up & Up Dual Treatment Moisturizer, which is my go-to moisturizer because it helps treat acne and hydrate my skin without being greasy. Plus, it's cheap since it's the generic brand, so I always have this on hand. I also finished my another bottle of the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water, which I use interchangeably with the Garnier version. I am a huge fan of micellar waters! I finished a sample of the Nao Bay Oxygenating Cream, a moisturizer which I've actually enjoyed a lot in the morning before my makeup. Hopefully I can find it somewhere because I would purchase the full size for sure.


As for my makeup items, I've gone through quite a few that I've been working on for a while. I went through two bottles of Revlon Colorstay Foundation in two different shades that I mix to get my perfect match. Love, love, love this foundation and I'm SOOOO happy the new packaging comes with a pump! This NYX HD Photogenic Concealer I've had for a long ass time, and it's dried up now so I'm finally  tossing it. It's a pretty good concealer, I just think I need a different shade. I loved using this travel size of the Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray because it locked in my makeup like none other without feeling like it was clogging my pores. I definitely want to get the full size.

The Chella Clear Brow Gel, Mirabella Primer and YourMinerals Sweden Translucent Powder were from multiple Boxycharms that I finally used up. They weren't anything super special, but they worked enough for me to use them up.


I'm currently working hard on using up a few other makeup items that I've hit major pan on that you'll see next month. :)

What did you go through this month that you already have a backup for? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. I actually got a sample of a Simple product in the mail - it surprised me so much! It worked so well, haha! I tried to buy more, but I can't seem to find it around here :( I love that Revlon foundation, as well! They had the lightest shade I could find - happily it's a good product on top of that!

    Recently I finished my Nivea Creme - I actually picked up a replacement long before I needed it, oops! And I'm nearly finished an eos lip balm which I have, well, more than one replacement for ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great micellar water! Hopefully you can find it somewhere, maybe online? Revlon is my favorite foundation that never lets me down! I've never tried the Nivea Creme, I'll add that to my wishlist. :)

      Delete
  2. Thats amazing that you went through two foundations! Lovely post!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But I definitely didn't use up two foundations in one month, lol I've been using them for quite a while!

      Delete
  3. I need to get better at incorporating serums into my routine.. I always skip them.

    elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to forget too, but they really make a difference!

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik