Sunday, December 20, 2015

December 2015 Birchbox Unboxing!

My Birchbox has arrived and I'm excited to see what is in store for me for the month of December! I must say, the boxes lately have been amazing and they've been piling up on my shelf because I want to save all of them! Let's take a look at what I got...


The two make up items in this months box is a Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35 in Light/Medium and a Coastal Scents styleEYEs Eyeshadow Duo in SocialEYES. The eyeshadow quality is not too shabby, but the colors are perfect for the holidays! A shimmery gold and shimmery emerald green, which is a really pretty combo. Most BB and CC creams tend to be a little orange for me, but this ones seems to be okay so I'll give it a shot. It also has nice coverage for a CC cream, which surprises me.



I'm so stoked about getting the Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum! I just used up the last drop of my beloved Shiseido serum, and need to find a replacement! I've heard this is a good one too.

However, I'm so over perfume samples because I just don't ever remember to use them. I'll probably pass on this Christian Siriano Silhoutte Perfume sample. Unfortunately I have a cold so I can't even smell it at the moment. I'm also not a fan of sea salt sprays because they tend to just make my hair a frizzy disaster, so I'll also pass on this Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturing Mist as well.


Meh, I wasn't super thrilled with this months box, but I do enjoy the serum, the eyeshadow duo, and the box itself of course.

What did you get this month?

xoxo

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I love those eyeshadows!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik