Thursday, December 10, 2015

Festive Nails!

 With the holidays quickly approaching, 'tis the season for festive nails! I've gathered up a few of my favorite polishes that capture the holiday season and can be worn in endless combinations through the New Year.

Enjoy!



 Obviously, I'm drawn to the classic reds, greens, golds and a shit ton of glitter for the month of December, but blues and whites are also gorgeous for a winter wonderland theme. Sally Hansen Complete Salon in Wine Not is a deep, cranberry red and Essie A-List is a classic bright red. A green polish I really like is OPI Jade Is The New Black is gorgeous! Essie Lots Of Lux is a glittery blue with purple and silver shimmers that isn't "in your face" glitter. Essie Baby's Breath is a great cream colored polish that pairs well with everything!


If I could douse myself in glitter everyday, I totally would. Unfortunately that's not the case and I'm forced to confine it to my nails most of the time. For a classic gold with holographic glitter, Sally Hansen Complete Salon in Crown Jewels is one of my go to's. Essie Jazzy Jubilant is a mixture of silver, teal, copper reds that can jazz up any look! For a really intense, glitzy glitter that can definitely be worn alone, China Glaze Marry A Millionaire is a purple, gold, green  glitter is amazing. It's not your traditional holiday polish, but it takes shine to the next level for sure.


I'm currently rocking the 'Festive Funfetti' look right now and I'm absolutely in love. I used Essie Babies Breath and a combination of Sally Hansen Crown Jewels and Essie Jazzy Jubilant over it.  I'll probably will repeat this look for New Year's Eve. :)





What polishes can you not wait to wear this holiday season?!

xoxo

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I love the ones youve got on your nails! So pretty!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik