Monday, December 21, 2015

December 2015 Ipsy Unboxing!

It's time for seeing what's in my December Ipsy bag! I'm actually impressed with the size of the products this month, with the majority of products being full size! I'm not a fan of the bag because the material feels kinda cheap to me, but let's see what I got this month!


The three makeup items in my bag are the Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red, ModelCo Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner, and Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer. 


The lipstick is a gorgeous nude mauve color with a satin, almost matte finish. It also feels pretty moisturizing for having an almost matte appearance. I'll definitely wear this on a daily basis! The lip liner fooled me because of the color on the end of it, which is a bright pink and I thought "oh great, a hot pink lip liner that I'll never use." But when I opened it up and swatched it, it's a beautiful brown nude! This would go with literally any color and can apparently give the illusion of fuller lips since it's such a natural shade. Score! 


Top: Illusion Lip Liner, Bottom: Pacifica Nudie Red
The eyeshadow primer seems interesting because it almost feels like a lotion with a slight slip to it. I'll definitely test it out to see how my shadows wear through out the day.

The last two items in my bag is the Jersey Shore Cosmetics Vanilla Bean Anti-Aging Lip & Hand Polish and the Marc Anthony Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment.


The Lip & Hand Polish is basically a sugar scrub used to exfoliate both the hands and lips. It smells pretty strong of vanilla, which I am actually really enjoying. I love sugar scrubs so this convenient tube with be great to have on hand (literally)! I am also a big fan of hair treatments, so I'm excited to try this coconut oil one. Hopefully this doesn't weigh it down, but I won't know until I try it!


That's it for Ipsy, and this subscription lives to see another month. I'm pretty happy with all of the products this month, but we'll see with next months bag if I'll be giving Ipsy the axe since I haven't been loving it for the past couple of months and thinking about cancelling.

What did you get in your glam bag?

xoxo

Jessica  

2 comments:

  1. That lip liner and lipstick would work so well together!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik