Saturday, December 12, 2015

Mini Walgreens Haul

I was killing some time in Walgreens yesterday and of course I picked up a few items! I purchased the much anticipated Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water ($8.99) that just arrived in the U.S! I've been so jealous of those in the U.K and other parts of the world that have been using this for a while now. It's a decent size for the price too! I love my Simple Micellar Water, so I was stoked to finally pick this up to compare it. Stay tuned for a drugstore micellar water comparison post soon. :)

I also bought another Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, an amazing sheer pink brown nude. Lip Butters are great when I'm wanting a really natural lip color that's also moisturizing, and it's so easy to slap on without thinking about it. 


Apparently I was in a lip gloss mood and picked up a Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Light Year, a deeper brown-mauve and Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in Blushing Belgraves, a pink nude. The Show Off Lip Lacquers are a thicker, opaque formula but don't have amazing lasting power. I haven't tried any of the Stay Glossy glosses but this one seems like a good, everyday gloss to throw in my purse.


Top to bottom: Blushing Belgraves, Light Year, Pink Truffle

Surprise, surprise, all of them are brownish nude shades because I need more of those right? #makeupaddictionprobs.

That's all I have to share from my Walgreens visit, what have you picked up recently that you've been dying to try?

xoxo

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I really want to try the Garnier Micellar Water!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used it once so far, but it seems really nice!

      Delete
  2. I really dislike the micellar water, but that lipstick in blushing belgraves is gorgeous!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that! Why don't you like it? Blushing Belgraves is so pretty!

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik