Sunday, December 27, 2015

December 2015 Boxycharm Unboxing! #PopFizClink

I finally got around to picking up my Boxycharm since I was out of town for the holidays, and I'm super excited about what's in my box this month! I hope you all had an amazing holiday, and I don't know about you but I'm dreading going back to reality. Anyway, here's what's in my December Boxycharm!


I was totally floored that a Tatcha product was in this month's box because they are notoriously spendy. I received Tatcha Petal Fresh Original Aburatorigami, which are blotting papers with gold flakes embedded in the paper. So fancy! these will definitely come in handy to soak up the excess oil my face produces throughout the day. These sheets are also about double the size of regular blotting papers, so they are huge.


I also got a Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow, a pink gel luminizer. It feels nice and almost cooling on the skin, and blends out well for a pretty sheen. I just wish Boxy would put in a few powder highlighters since I don't really use cream ones. But I'll try it out for sure! 



I also got the Nelson J Argon Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask and NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil. I get a lot of use out of hair masks, so I'll definitely use this once I get through a few others. The cuticle oil is MUCH needed; my cuticles are peeling like crazy and just look pretty terrible in general. Both of these products seem like they would preform well!


The last products I got was an OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Americano and Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Lip Liner in Cinnamon. I'm so excited that I finally get to try these liquid lipsticks since I've heard nothing but good things about them. The shade is a warm, orange brown which is not something I would normally pick out for my self but it'll be fun to experiment! The lip pencil matches fantastically with it, and is an extremely creamy formula.


Top: OFRA Americano, Bottom: BellaPierre Cinnamon
Boxycharm never disappoints, and this month they pulled out all the stops including adding a sixth item to the usual 5 full size products you get each month for only $21. Seriously, sign up for Boxycharm if you can because it's the shit.



xoxo

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of that lipstick!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik