Friday, September 25, 2015

Behind The Blog: Beautable by Tiana

Hey guys! My fellow blogger Tiana, creator of the blog Beautable by Tiana, and I teamed up to bring you a collab post about some of our favorite beauty products! We each answered a few questions, so you can check out her post to see my answers as well as check out her sweet ass blog.

Check out what she said!





1. What are some of my current beauty favorites?


I am constantly loving new face products, I just have a sick obsession with concealers, foundations and powders! This time around I am loving the Icings Face expert baked bronzer. This shade is much more of a highlight obviously due to my darker skin tone but I know they carry a few different shades in this bronzer powder as well! Then as if that wasn't enough of a highlight I have been loving the NYX born to glow liquid illuminator, and this is what I would like to call a lingering favorite...I have been using/loving this all summer so why not carry it into fall? 

The Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation I actually just bought a few days ago but the results so far has been great, its  full coverage, but it seriously feels so light on the skin so that just made my week! And then both the Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity powder and the Sephora Gel Serum concealer have both been life-saving and I think they look so beautiful and glowy (great word choice huh) together!




2. Which do you prefer, strobing or contouring?

 Contouring all the way, don't get me wrong I love a good dewy finish and a slight obvious highlight but I think I need to contour to give my face the dimensions I prefer. I couldn't imagine not chiseling out my cheek bones and narrowing my nose, I do this with my Ulta contour kit palette...it's a necessity.




3.One of your favorite high-end and drugstore eyeshadow palettes?


Unfortunately I'd hate to answer this question untruthfully because I am still on the lookout for a favorite high-end eyeshadow palette; if there is one that you are loving let me know! But for drugstore I really love the L'oreal Color Riche La Palette in Nude. I just think the colors are super fitting to my own personal taste and very practical.

4. Some of my favorite beauty YouTubers?

-Carli Bybel (The first beauty guru I ever subscribed to)
-Nicole Guerriero
-Sonjdradeluxe
-Casey Holmes


5. What do you prefer, a bold lip? Or a bold eye look?

 I love a bold lip... like LOVE. It is my favorite look to pull off. These are definitely some of my favorite bold lipsticks and they are definitely bold!


Tiana is a beautiful, super sweet and talented girl when it comes to makeup, so please check out her blog and follow her!





(All photos are courtesy of Tiana)

What would be your answers to these questions?

xoxo

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Clinique foundation it sounds lovely. Thanks for all of the recommendations <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik