Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall Nail Colors

I just did a post on my transition to fall makeup, and now I've got my fall nail color picks for you!



Fall is the time when I break out some of my deeper, darker nail colors and *try* to tone down my neon nail obsession. I also love throwing in a few copper tones too, like this Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Copper Penny, an orange copper glitter and Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Copperhead, a duo chrome purple/blue-copper.


I also love wearing a classic red polish, like Essie A List and bright plums like Essie Bahama Mama. Both are beautiful and bright, yet fall appropriate.


Darker, deeper and more neutral purples are also my jam! Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area is a wonderful dark grey-purple color. It's also a dupe for a well-loved Essie polish (check out my post here to see what it's a dupe for!). Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Russian Roulette is a deep purple-brown with some purple and gold shimmer that's absolutely gorgeous. If dark colors aren't your thing, try L'Oreal Xtraordinaire Gel Lacquer in In With The Nude is a purple toned nude shade.


Greys and blues are also very chic and stylish, like Essie After School Boy Blazer, a dark, almost black navy. OPI Nien! Nien! Nien! Ok Fine! Is a dark grey with green under tones. a unique shade to sport during fall. For a pop of color, I love throwing a green shade into the mix like this OPI Jade Is The New Black, a stunning jade green (mine is a little separated because it's hard to shake up since it's a mini bottle).




What are your favorite fall nail colors?!


xoxo

Jessica


8 comments:

  1. Totally in love with that dark Essie navy! And I'm pretty sure I bought the Sally Hansen Grey area because of your comparison post! Currently wearing it and totally loving it :)

    <3 The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these nail polish shades, I think they're perfect for autumn! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie is my favorite brand for polishes! I love the dark navy one!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choices! I love Essie nail polish shades, they are one of my favourites x

    www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik