Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Liebster Award 2015!

I was tagged by the wonderful Aislin from Lippy In The City for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much for thinking of me! As part of being tagged, I get to answer some questions she posted for those she nominated. I also get to nominate fellow new bloggers and generate my own set of questions for them. Let's do this thang!




Favorite place to buy make up/ beauty products?

It's gotta be the drugstore! Ulta, Target and Walmart for sure.


Top 5 Desert Island makeup/ beauty product essentials?


Oh geez, I can never answer these type of questions. lol I would say Revlon Colorstay foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm, Beauty Blender, Nyx Micro Brow Pencil.


Favorite
 Red Lipstick, or lipstick if Red isn't your thing?

Hmmm I would say Maybelline Creamy Matte Craving Coral, a coral red or Nyx Chaos Round Lipstick, a classic red.


3 Items you can't leave the house without?

Phone, lip balm and water bottle.

Favorite
 restaurant and item to order off their menu?

Depends on my mood, but you can never go wrong with a Chicken Burrito Bowl from Chipotle.


Tea or Coffee?

COFFEE. I would die without it.

Favorite
 smoothie recipe? (I'd love some healthy inspiration)

I love sneaking spinach and kale into any sort of smoothie! Also, don't underestimate the power of a classic banana, peanut butter chocolate smoothie. So good as a breakfast on the go.

Favorite book or magazine?

Harry Potter, duh! But I will always reread Pride & Prejudice.

City in the world you would love to visit?

Literally anywhere. But I would love to travel to London!


Have you faced any blogging struggles and if yes, how have you overcome them?

I would say the biggest struggle for me has been comparing myself to others, and trying to remind myself that I don't need to do what everyone else is doing and my blog is something I do for me because I like doing it.

I now nominate:


Krista from Love, Krista


Maria from in1997

Rachel from RachelShuchatMakeup

Here are your questions:

Favorite TV show or movie?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, and you leave tomorrow, where would you go?
Favorite eye shadow palette you can't live without?
Your celebrity crush at the moment?
Favorite makeup brand?
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is the best part and worst part about blogging?
What's the most underrated beauty product in your opinion?
Cats or Dogs?
What super hero (or villain) would you want to be?

Have fun!

xoxo

Jessica




2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Arya. I just wanted to say congrats, I have had a quick scroll through your blog and it looks like you really deserve this award, your blog is amazing! You really inspire me. Please have a look at my blog and maybe think about nominating me ( I know it's rude to ask but please) at http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik