Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 2015 Boxycharm Unboxing! #RunwayReady

My Boxycharm has finally arrived! And the box looks super beat up, so I'm glad everything inside is still intact. Much like Ipsy, Boxycharm decided to theme their box after New York Fashion Week! Let's take a peak at what they sent out for us to be #RunwayReady!


In this box, I got Nail Wraps by Scratch. I've never tried nail wraps before so I was a little intimidated, but they are actually pretty neat and surprisingly easy to use. For my first attempt I didn't do too terrible. The design is pretty too, very art deco.




I've tried a Previse product before, and I enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to trying the Previse Skincare HydroMilk Hydrating Lotion. It's a full size moisturizer at a whopping $48! This better have unicorn tears infused in it at that price.


I've gotten a Vasanti brush before in my box, and wasn't terribly impressed, especially at the price they are supposedly going for. This time I received a Vasanti Professional Foundation Brush. I don't ever use foundation brushes, and the bristles on this one are not my fav because they aren't that soft. I'll probably pass it on or find some other use for it, like applying face masks with it.


I also got the Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Fig. It's a really creamy, chocolate brown eyeliner with a slight sheen. It comes with a smudger too! Sweet.



The Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel looks nice too, just a basic clear brow gel that is a MUST for me. I'll see how this one compares to my NYX Control Freak Brow Gel!


This month we got a bonus item! A sample of the Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil. I can never have too many hair oils, and I've never tried anything from their line before. I'm curious to see how this works for me!


That's what was in my Boxycharm this month! This is definitely the best value box out there in my opinion.What did you guys love from this months box?

xoxo

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik