Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 2015 Birchbox Unboxing!

I've been loving the boxes from Birchbox lately, and this month is no different! It's so pretty! I now have an impressive stockpile of these boxes that I've kept because they are just too cool to toss. Anyway, let's get into what I this month!

First off, I got a repeat sample of the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Cleanser. I just finished the last one and really liked it, so I'm happy I got another sample of it! I also got The Organic Pharmacy Manuka Face Cream, a moisturizer for blemished prone skin. I'm excited to try this because moisturizers for acne-prone/oily skin are hard to come by. 

Ugh. Perfume sample. This time it's from Montale in the scent Intense Cafe, and has notes of vanilla, amber and white musk. It's alright, not really my jam because I like my fruity, citrus scents.


I also got a hair mask, a Protein Mask from Salon Gioje. It's like an aqua teal color and smells like a strong cologne which is a little off putting for me. But I love trying hair masks and the color alone is intriguing to me! 


Lastly, I got a lipstick from ModelCo in Stiletto, a classic red shade. I like ModelCo products, and you can never go wrong with a classic red lip that's not too cool or warm toned.



I was pleasantly surprised with this months box! I already know I love the cleanser, psyched about the moisturizer, lipstick and hair mask. The only bummer was the perfume sample. Booooo.

What did you get this month?

xoxo

Jessica


2 comments:

  1. Great post, I had just posted what was in the UK Birchbox when I seen this post on bloglovin. I think these products looks great! Gemma www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik