Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015 Favorites

October is tomorrow, and I am BEYOND excited because that means I can partake in Halloween festivities! Namely eat candy corn while watching my favorite Halloween movies, but the end of September also means another round up of my most loved beauty products in September!


Revlon Colorstay in the combo/oily skin line, why did I ever leave you? This is my favorite foundation of LIFE, not just September. I just picked it up again and it's just the best. It's full coverage, has a satin finish that keeps the shine at bay all day and just always looks so flawless.


I've been switching back and forth between powders and pencils for my brows lately, but this month my NYX Microbrow in Taupe has come out on top. I love the shade because it isn't too dark or too brown, which is hard to come by. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that the L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Amber Rush is still my jam. I'm boring, I know, but it's just so good.



To go with my Amber Rush, I've been using my Urban Decay Naked 3 a lot this month. I especially love the two matte shades, Nooner and Limit, both amazing dusty rose/mauve crease shades!


I've forgotten how good my Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki is, and I've used it heavily to give my cheekbones a golden glow. It says "bronzer" but it's really a highlight. I believe it can only be found at Walmart, so definitely pick this up!


My tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess has been my go to because it's a lovely satin, golden bronze shade. I actually have been preferring this to my more matte bronzers!



For my blush, Colour Pop Blush in Birthday Suit is the most beautiful satin pink that I've been using a majority of the time. It blends like a dream, has great staying power and the formula is just so unique! I'm not a cream blush person, but this cream (gel?) to powder is simply outstanding. It's affordable too in a whole range of colors!



What were your favorites this month? What are you most looking forward to doing in October to celebrate Halloween besides watch Hocus Pocus a million times like me? Do share. :)

xoxo

Jessica


14 comments:

  1. I detect a somewhat bronzy theme haha love your product picks
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, I'm also a firm fan of the Naked3 palette!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! I feel like people either love it or hate it.

      Delete
  3. Ah the naked palette is so gorgeous!! and that blush is stunning, such a pretty colour! x
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It's not super versatile, but if you love those tones it's amazing! The blush is even more gorgeous on the cheeks. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Hard Candy bronzer and the NYX eyebrow pencil too. The Colour Pop bronzer is gorgeous!

    Ariana | labelmeluxxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Colourstay is the best! The ColourPop formulation is so soft I love it!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I feel like the people at Colour Pop are wizards because the formulation is so magical...

      Delete
  6. Lovely post! xx I love the Colour Pop blushes!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely want to get some other shades soon!

      Delete
  7. Love this post. Bronzer is beautiful. :-)

    www.styleroundtheclock.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik