Sunday, January 10, 2016

Products I Used Up #2

December was a crazy month for me, as it was for most with the holidays, being out of town and visiting with relatives so the list of products I finished is actually reasonable! Here are a few of my empties from the month of December!


Two of the staples in my shower I always have on hand is my Up & Up Body Wash in Grapefruit and Macadamia Oil Flawless Cleansing Conditioner. The body wash has salicylic acid in it and exfoliating beads to help with body acne flare ups I sometimes get. It smells really great too! The Macadamia Oil Cleansing Conditioner I use about twice a week and it's so amazing; it cleanses and conditions my hair in one step, leaving my hair clean, shiny, and moisturized. It also does cut down on dry time for my hair, which is incredible. I find this periodically on Hautelook discounted because this is usually around $32. Yikes.


Skin care products I finished this month is the The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner, The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil and a sample of Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. The toner is pretty good, but it was a little drying for my skin and was difficult to mix the 'sediment' at the bottom. I'm still on the hunt for a good toner, so I'm open to suggestions!

 The cleansing oil gets the job done fabulously; it removes and breaks down my makeup in no time. It's real messy though, which is not my favorite. The pump also tends to shoot the oil out, and get everywhere. I definitely prefer the solid version, the cleansing balm way better! As for the Shisiedo serum, I'm pretty sure the last drops I used were mixed with tears because I was so sad when this ran out. It's helllla expensive, so I won't be repurchasing. 


The only two makeup items I used up was my favorite NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder and a sample of the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara. The finishing powder is a white, finely milled powder I use to set all of my makeup at the end to fill in pores and make sure everything is blended. It feels so soft and makes my makeup look flawless! I definitely enjoyed this mascara while I had it and gave me nice volume and definition, but I probably won't repurchase it because the drugstore does mascara so well.


Well that's all folks! What did you finish in December? 

xoxo

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love the NYX HD powder!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the body shop toner for christmas so it'll be interesting to see what I think of it!
    Charlotte / charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the Body Shop Toner before and I really loved it! It was so soothing and really helped my skin when it was being difficult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it worked out so well for you! It's definitely one of the better toners I've tried, but not HG status for me. :)

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik